Premiering LollyWater’s™ Newest “Sailor’s Hoodie Sunshade”
Spring is here and plans are being made to spend time on the water. To make the most of your time on the water LollyWater™ has perfected the newest version of the Sailor’s Hoodie Sunshade.
I talked to Brittany recently to find out what she has done since last year and was pleasantly surprised. The new design is cleaner, has better materials and far better packaging. And, provision has been made to mount the Hoodie on the foredeck of your sailboat.
So, I’ll let her tell you in her own words . . .
Whether you are anchored out for a holiday weekend, working on projects and maintenance or just enjoying friends and cold beverages in the marina, a little shade can help you get the most enjoyment out of your vessel.
Aside from investing in expensive permanent enclosures I couldn’t find anything to help me hide from the sun. Every marina has a handful of boats using tarps or unsightly canvas draped over the boom. I realized, as a community we need another option.
I created the Sailors Hoodie Sunshade as an easy to use, versatile canopy that can be used on most sailboats to help protect from the sun, rain and even bird bombs. It is easy to put up and take down and can be stored away onboard in a compact bag no larger than a camping tent while not in use.
So go ahead, throw away that old tarp, take off the big sunhat, wipe the zinc off your nose and relax in the shade in style with the Sailors Hoodie Sunshade.
The Sailor’s Hoodie Sunshade is a must have for every sailboat.
- Provides sleek and versatile protection from the sun and rain.
- Bridges the gap between scraggly tarps and expensive permanent dodger installations.
- Can be used over the boom for cockpit protection or over the foredeck for even more shade.
- Easy to setup and take down.
- Stores away onboard in a compact bag the size of a camping tent.
- High quality outdoor marine grade materials
- Convenient onboard storage
- Fits most sailboats
- Ready to use
- Outdoor 600 Denier canvas
- Water and UV resistant
- Reinforced pockets that secure poles
- 9ft wide x 9.5ft long
- Marine grade corrosion resistant hardware
- 11 corrosion resistant D-Rings for versatility connecting straps
- 6 adjustable straps 54”in length with Velcro flapper stoppers (longer straps available by request)
- 4 fiberglass compacting support poles
- 1 storage bag with shoulder strap
This package is very impressive and will certainly add to your cruising and boating pleasure. Visit the LollyWater.com website to find out more.